Identity verification is the process of verifying that a user is the person they claim to be. In the digital world, this means tying a digital identity with the real-world identity. This typically involves verifying their ID document (like driver's license or passport), comparing a selfie to their photo ID, and various other checks.
Transmit provides powerful, yet easy-to-use tools to quickly verify customer identities with a high level of assurance. For example, you can ensure only legitimate customers open new accounts, change their account settings, recover their accounts, or make high-risk transactions. The tools allow you to minimize cost and complexity by replacing problematic manual verification with AI-driven intelligence.
Key features include:
- AI-driven document authenticity checks
- Real-time feedback of captured images
- Biometric matching of photo IDs with selfies
- AI-driven face recognition and matching
- Liveness detection
- Fully automated verification, in under 10 seconds
- Extracted data from ID documents
- Global ID document coverage, 10k+ document types
- Developer-friendly APIs
- Real-time response to elevated risk (for hosted solution)